I would like to thank Sunburnt Aloe, for nominating me for the Liebster Award. You can check out her super awesome blog Sunburnt Aloe here. She is a lifestyle blogger with spunk!
For this award, comes a set of questions for me to answer. This is my acceptance! These questions allow my readers to get to know me better.
I am still looking for nominees myself! To nominate yourself go here.
1. Tell us about your blog.
I write about anything and everything about parenting. From pregnancy on! I am also a mother and labor and delivery nurse. So my blog encompass a good portion of get the inside scoop from a labor and delivery nurse!
2. What has been the most rewarding experience your blog has brought you?
Sharing my experiences with others. I feel what I offer will help people in the long run.My goal as a nurse, and on here, is to help people. Even if small.
3. What is the best piece of advice you can give your readers?
Don’t worry, be happy! Really, that’s the simple part of it. That song really resonates with me. Worrying only digs ya deeper into a hole.
4. What is your favourite travel destination and why?
I have not been too many places, but I have to say Italy. The views, the old cities, the people. It was really an experience.
6. If someone were visiting your city or town, what would you suggest they do?
Go to Acadia National Park. It basically sums up Maine beautifully.
7. What makes you deliriously happy?
Being with my little girl. I love her so much I can’t even explain. A mother’s love is really a different breed of love.
8. What is your guilty pleasure?
Period dramas, love them and could watch them all day.
9. What is a difficult obstacle you have had to overcome?
Depression. I’ve struggled it with my whole life, but I am overcoming it one day at a time.
10. What are you most grateful in your life?
My family. I love them and would do anything for them.